Sunday, February 3, 2008

Karatology

This challenge was inspired by Cyndy. I'm copying her.

ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains

What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear? I have a long sweater that I bought in 1992.

What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of? Probably that sweater.

When was the house/building you live in built? 1984

What in your fridge needs to be thrown out? Nothing! I threw out everything that needed to be disposed of at 3:00 today!

BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication

What are you reading? TEXTBOOKS.

Do you have a favorite quote? "Up from a past that's rooted in pain, I rise." - Maya Angelou

What's the most recent music you purchased? I just bought some Allman Brothers that I swore I had but didn't have.

What book could you read again without being bored? The Secret Garden, The Rainmaker, Jitterbug Perfume, Alive, The Stand, Pride and Prejudice.

CARDIOLOGY: the study of the heart

How old were you the first time you fell in love? I thought it was 16, then I thought it was 19, but it was more like 23 and it was for GOOD.

What charities do you have a heart for? Too many to name. Top of the list? Safehome and MOCSA.

What's the best way someone can show their love for you? Follow through, give me patience and let me sleep in.

Name five things you "love": My husband, my kids, going to the movies by myself, mashed potatoes with a good gravy, and furry pets.

PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right handed

Do you like your smile? Only if it's totally a candid smile. Photo smile, GROSS.

What's your best feature? I've been told I have nice nail beds.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? 2 babies, although now that I think about it, I did that pretty much on my own. OOOH!! My wisdom teeth!!

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? THE SIXTH ONE.

OMNOLOGY: the study of everything

What color do you think looks best on you? Turquoise

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No!

Where's the first place you went today? Target

Do you stand or sit in the shower? Well, I stand because there is nowhere to sit and I'm able to stand, so why not stand?

AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? HELL YES! I could cover a 1/2 mile in 5 or 6 minutes. That's roughly 16,666.66 a minute - I did the math! Hey, is that the devil's challenge????

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Sure! Do I have to get into it, or can I just phone it in?

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? I have huge student loans, OF COURSE!!! Although I might get sued for emotional damages from the people who saw it or wanted refunds.
What value is of utmost importance to you in a friend? Loyalty

Would you accept an indecent proposal for $1,000,000? OMG have you seen that movie??? It was a big ol' mess, and I can't imagine it would work out any better for me.

TECHNOLOGY: usage and knowledge of tools

What's the last movie you saw? E. T.

What's the first website you visit when you log on? Perezhilton.com

Would you quit blogging for $25,000? I'm sure many people wish I would, so sure.

What piece of equipment do you wish you owned? One of those pretty, large, flat TV's.

GENEALOGY: the study of relationships within families

Is there a specific family member you're really missing right now? BRANDON!!!

Are you named after anyone? I was told once that my parents liked the name Kara because of Kara Kennedy. I didn't quite have the cool last name to go with it!

Is there anyone really famous in your family tree? I am related to the dude who started Dickinson Theaters. Does that qualify as really famous?

No comments: