We have pizza and a movie every Friday night at our house. It's become a great ritual and we all look forward to it. Sometimes the kids pick the movie, which can result in "Zoom," starring Tim Allen. Yeah. No need to follow through on that one.
But then there are the nights when WE get to pick. Tonight, we chose "The Karate Kid." For those of you who remember the magic, you KNOW you cried when DanielSan threw The Crane. In honor of tonight's Thompson Movie Night, please allow me to give you the gift of the best movie music montage EVER.
Dylan is totally mesmerized by this movie and we could not be happier!
GET HIM A BODY BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm mad at you. All weekend, ALL WEEKEND, I've had that song stuck in my head. I caught myself in the showering this morning, singing, “You’re the Best! Around! Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down. You’re the Best! Around! Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own.” Ugh.
Post a Comment