Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm closer to fine

I finished school on Thursday. The past two years were amazing and amazingly difficult. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thank you, Cohort 32!

I got home around 11:00 on Thursday night, and the next morning we woke up at 4:30 to drive to Cape Girardeau for Joe's cousin Beth's wedding. Dylan and Lauren were the Ring Bearer and Flower Girl. They both looked gorgeous! Dylan was really excited about his tux. When he opened the bag and saw it he said, "I AM GOING TO LOOK STUNNING IN THIS!" He did.

In addition to school ending and the wedding, we have had a good summer. The kids are taking Karate and Dylan is taking tennis. We are also having fun going to the pool. Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! Take some time to sit and bask in your completion. You deserve it!
The kiddos look stunning!