In addition to the trip, we had some other happy accidents. I made a quiche last week and here is what it looked like when I cracked the eggs:
Our other happy accident was finding this pair of sunglasses in the back of my car. If you recognize them and they are yours, you can't have back because Dylan has already claimed them for his Willy Wonka costume for next Halloween. Can't you just see him with the little black wig and the purple coat? HELLO STARSHINE! THE EARTH SAYS HELLOOOO!
We all think the glasses are super cool!
1 comment:
In my fantasy world, I was with your family for a visit and left my sunglasses in your car. Alas, I cannot claim them. But I do deem this the most interesting blog with the word Institute in it's title. And it has the cutest kids ever!
Post a Comment