Saturday, January 5, 2008

We're back in the saddle again...

This is our first week back in our routine, and we are finding ways to inject joy and laughter into our lives. A few examples:
  • Lauren using her 2- part candy ornament to make "boobs." This kept everyone in stitches for a long time, no matter how inappropriate it was.
  • Playing "Clue" and using British accents (Bless anyone who has ever been oppressed by the power of an 8 year old with Colonel Mustard in his ranks).
  • Letting both kids stand on the end of the big Costco cart and spinning them around in circles.
  • The Saturday night "James Brown Dance Off." Video to be posted later when I can figure out how to do it. Thankfully, I was holding the camera.
  • Singing the "Hairspray"soundtrack at the top of our lungs.
  • Carrying the children over our shoulders like sacks of potatoes.

I only have 25 weeks left of grad school. I have a feeling it will be the craziest 25 weeks of my life! Hang with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this the Dora candy ornament from poppy?