The absolute best night in October was the night we FINALLY saw Ben Folds. We have loved Ben Folds since 1995, and every time he has been in town we have either...
a) had a family event we couldn't get out of
b) had a baby due so close to his concert date we knew it wouldn't be safe for me to be around crowds of people because humid heat + standing, pregnant kara + crowds = Misery.
c) had to take Kara home because of that stupid timeframe in her life where she was having anaphylactic reactions to everything she ate.
So on October 21, we finally saw Ben. Our friend Jodi and her son Ethan were kind enough to let us sit with them. I'm normally not a great concert person anymore because I like to be at home in my pajamas at a fairly decent hour, but I didn't want it to end!
If you have not ever seen or heard Ben, please check him out. He is the muse of my life aside from my husband and children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment