skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Thompsonian Institute
We love chaos.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Awww, look at our new puppy!
Isn't she adorable?
She is made of pure Sheltie. I haven't seen her get up and move around yet, but I'm waiting. I think she is just an adorable fur ball!!! LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I like
Stace's Food Centered Blog
Therein Lies The Evil
Oaky Afterbirth
J's Blog
Dooce
Dan's Phun Blog
C's Blog
The Thompsonian Institute
I predict more chaos in our future.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(14)
▼
December
(10)
Disclaimer for the Disclaimer
Disclaimer for The Paper Experiment
The Paper Experiment
Awww, look at our new puppy!
Updating the update on the boots
Update on the boots
Backwards fashion priorities
"You've got to party hearty, Marty!"
He blinded them with science.
"Mom, listen to the LIFE!"
►
November
(4)
About Me
Kara
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment