skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Thompsonian Institute

We love chaos.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update on the boots

I took them back. Just typing the post and looking at the picture made me realize what a dumb purchase it was.
Posted by Kara at 1:41 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank GOD!!! We aren't that desperate yet, I'm certain of it.

December 12, 2007 at 11:27 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogs I like

  • Stace's Food Centered Blog
  • Therein Lies The Evil
  • Oaky Afterbirth
  • J's Blog
  • Dooce
  • Dan's Phun Blog
  • C's Blog

The Thompsonian Institute

The Thompsonian Institute
I predict more chaos in our future.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (36)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (14)
    • ▼  December (10)
      • Disclaimer for the Disclaimer
      • Disclaimer for The Paper Experiment
      • The Paper Experiment
      • Awww, look at our new puppy!
      • Updating the update on the boots
      • Update on the boots
      • Backwards fashion priorities
      • "You've got to party hearty, Marty!"
      • He blinded them with science.
      • "Mom, listen to the LIFE!"
    • ►  November (4)

About Me

Kara
View my complete profile